Welcome to the ABC Christmas Challenge Blog






The aim of our challenge is to help us avoid the Christmas Stress and rush to have all your cards ready! Our monthly Challenges are themed, We hope you will join us and have at the very least have a few cards in time for Christmas Please Read the Rules, and remember that you can enter our challenges as many times as you like and combine your entries with as many challenges as you like too! Have fun!
Helen, Samantha and the Design team Xx

Tuesday 10 November 2015

****** DT CALL ******

****** DT CALL ******


We are Really realllllly excited to open a New DT call!

Yes we would love to have some new Christmas Mad Crafters to Join our Design Team…
So if you LOVE making Christmas Projects of ANY kind, then this could be the fun chance for you! 

Have you played at least one of our challenges here before?
Yes then read on!

This would be a permanent position No term, just stay as long as you're happy!
and can commit to the position

Closing date for this call is
30th November 2015

As a DT member, you would be required to make a Christmas Card/Project for each challenge
and comment on entries to the challenges,  we have a rota system,
but you can comment or more if you wish!
So the commenting is shared between us all :0)

We also take it in turns to post the challenges on this blog,
and choose the 'Top 3' for the challenges we 'host'.
We also have a DT blog, where we chat and share our ideas.
So, if you love crafting for Christmas as much as we do,
and can commit to at least 6 months of ABC Christmas Challenge fun,

All you need to do is
  1. Link your blog and add your name to your most favorite Christmas project from your blog
    it would be nice if it was one you made for ABC Christmas challenge, could even be the current challenge.
  2. If you would like to shout about it in your own blog please do!


    GOOD LUCK!

    ****** DT CALL ******

18 comments:

  1. Please disregard my #13 and #16 entries, as they should have been put in the regular challenge and not into the DT position. I find I cannot delete them on my end. Sorry for the error on my part.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for letting us know Lillian, you won't be picked for the dt xx

      Delete
  2. Sorry It seems I placed my gift bag in the DT call and I intended it for the challenge, I have removed it now and placed it in the challenge link, so sorry for the inconvenience xo Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck to all. Unfortunately I do not qualify but I wish everyone well. Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello,

    I tried to remove my own submission but i can't get it deleted... So sorry for the trouble!

    Greetz,
    Marieke

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Samantha,
    Just confirming that I would like to be conisdered for the DT call! I have amended the post I'm entering with (#3) to reflect this - sorry if I didn't make it clear! Thank you and good luck to everyone who's applying!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Entries cannot be deleted. Please disregard entry 40

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sad to say that my entry, #24, was in the wrong place....guess I missed out on the challenge.....I will remove my entry even though I'm sure you're DT is awesome I just don't feel I could commit to making that many Christmas cards as I would have no one to give them to :) Hugs...Janie

    ReplyDelete
  8. So sorry but I can't find a way to remove #24....it should have been in the challenge I sadly missed out on. Hugs...Janie

    ReplyDelete
  9. my card was meant for the challenge, not for the DT, sorry! I can'd delete it (17)
    nancy

    ReplyDelete
  10. #40 is my creation submitted to enter the Design Team Call - thank you

    ReplyDelete
  11. #46 is submitted to the DT Call, but I will also post another card tomorrow specifically mentioning the DT Call with the permalink: http://creativesmiles2.blogspot.com/2015/11/monochrome-christmas-scrapy-land.html
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for the DT Call opportunity!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ik laat weten dat ik niet mee doe met de DT call. Nr 6, ik kan hem niet verwijderen. Sorry voor het ongemak. Groetjes, Nelleke

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. don't worry Nelleke we will remove No 6 for you! thanks for letting us know xx

      Delete
  14. HI Samantha - not sure if it is too late for you to get this message - I am going to withdraw from the DT call - thank you for having the call and I am sorry I have placed confusion here by entering then withdrawing - I wish your new team the best ever! Have a blessed day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Gail No problem hunny xx

      Delete

Thanks you for taking the time to leave us a comment, we really appreciate all your comments, hugs Samatha, Helen and the girlies :0)

Please Turn it off!! We No longer comment on blogs with Word Verification switched on.

Please Turn it off!! We No longer comment on blogs with Word Verification switched on.
Click here for how turn it off!!